About the Opportunity
The Flint School of Performing Arts (FSPA) is looking for a driven, dedicated, and enthusiastic Saxophone Instructor. Under the direction of the Wind & Brass Department Chair, the Saxophone Instructor provides instruction and coaching for all ages from beginning through advanced levels.
- Communicate regularly with FSPA Office staff regarding enrollment, attendance, schedule and other organizational issues.
- Communicate with students, parents, and/or guardians on a regular basis to ensure that their needs are met.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field and related teaching experience preferred
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written, and computer skills
- Ability to work with all ages, skill levels, and a diverse student pool
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external patrons
- Ability to maintain a calm and cheerful manner when under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits Information
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Discounts
Interested applicants must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require additional information, please call 810-238-1350.
**The Flint Institute of Music is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status**