Maintenance Assistant Manager
About the Opportunity:
Under the direction of the Maintenance and Special Projects Manager, the Maintenance Assistant Manager will assist with the maintenance of all FIM facilities; Whiting Auditorium, Dort Music Center, Flint Repertory Theatre, and Capitol Theatre.
Specific Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Under the direction of the Maintenance and Special Projects Manager, oversee maintenance personnel and processes.
- Assist with preparation and management of the budget for department.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Assist in ensuring maintenance guidelines are created and followed for all FIM buildings.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Develop repair schedules
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Ensure department adheres to safety policies and procedures.
- Hire, Train and Supervise Maintenance team as directed.
- Maintain inventory log of all items in warehouses.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, required; College Degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance; managerial experience, a plus.
- Good understanding in carpentry, electrical, and plumbing.
- Strong knowledge of facility machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational experience.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs, climb ladders, and stand for long periods of time.
Compensation and Benefit Information:
• Salary Range $35k – $45k
• Full Time Exempt
• Flexible Schedule
• 401k with Match
• Full Benefit Package
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com