About the Opportunity
Under the direction of the Event Coordinator, the Event Technician will provide support as needed for various events; this can include setup and tear down of venues, ballrooms, and other events throughout FIM and our community partners. Additionally, assist with parking and act as a host by greeting donors and guests during events.
• Assist with the tear set up and tear down for all FIM events
• Provide excellent customer service and encompass the “patron experience.”
• Greet and acknowledge members and guests.
• Efficiently serves food and drinks in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Performs clean-up and closing duties as assigned by the manager.
• Serves meals; places dishes by courses in front of each person.
• Upholds the organization’s standards, procedures, and policies.
• Advises supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur.
• Checks back to ensure guest satisfaction
• Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Current and valid Driver’s license
• Ability to work with the public in a routinely courteous and professional manner
• Must complete a pre-employment background check
• Must have the ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to follow specific instructions.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds routinely.
Compensation and Benefit Information
• Competitive Pay; starting at $12.00/hour
• Part- Time position
• Flexible Schedule
• 401k • Non – Exempt