Artist Services Coordinator
About the Opportunity
The Artist Services Coordinator is a multi-faceted position which is responsible for facilities rental, event and artist services coordination for all FIM buildings. The buildings include Elgood and Bower Theatres, Dort Music Center, Whiting Auditorium and the Capitol Theatre.
- Review artist contracts for all performances/productions at the various venues as noted and prepare budget estimates for related rider requirements; arrange for artist hospitality and travel including accommodations, catering, transportation and special requests.
- Prepare purchase orders/arrange for vendor payments (artist services); track expenses and reconcile with corporate accounting system.
- Review calendar to ensure all needs are met for artists and upcoming performances.
- Prepare annual budgets in collaboration with the VP, Finance and Administration
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills including the ability to discern customer needs and priorities.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Flexible, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and computer programs (MS Office) is required.
Compensation and Benefit
- Full time Benefit Eligible Position 35+ hours per week
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Should you require additional information, please call 810-238-1350 ext 3129.