The Flint School of Performing Arts’ music therapy program is growing! Looking for a third music therapist to join this program for 1-2 days a week (with potential to grow). Contact Breanne Book at email@example.com or (269)569-1771 for more details!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy or Music Therapy equivalency required
• MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified)
• Complies with rules & regulations of the Certification Board for Music Therapists
• Maintains MT-BC status by completing 100 hours of continuing music therapy education or taking the Board Certification Examination, once every 5 years
• Possesses competencies listed on the American Music Therapy Association’s Professional Competencies
Hours and Wages:
• Currently seeking an individual to work 1-2 days a week. Opportunities for growth in the schedule and may increase.
• This will potentially consist of music therapy in both individual and group settings with a variety of diagnoses.
• Traveling may be required for some services.
• Range of pay: $31 - $42 per hour plus $.48 per mile for outside contracts.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call the FSPA Office at (810) 238-1350 x3