The Flint School of Performing Arts’ new music therapy program is growing rapidly! We are looking for a second music therapist to join our expanding program. The position will begin as 1 day per week and increase to 2-3 days per week depending upon the therapist’s availability. Position requires leading group and individual sessions as well as helping to grow the program by reaching out to the community with information about our program via presentations and/or phone calls.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy or Music Therapy equivalency required
• MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified)
• Complies with rules & regulations of the Certification Board for Music Therapists
• Maintains MT-BC status by completing 100 hours of continuing music therapy education or taking the Board Certification Examination, once every 5 years
• Possesses competencies listed on the American Music Therapy Association’s Professional Competencies
Hours and Wages:
• Currently seeking an individual to work Thursdays. Opportunities for growth in the schedule and hours will increase based on availability.
• Therapy settings may include both individual and group sessions with a variety of diagnoses.
• Travelling may be required for some services.
• Range of pay: $31 - $42 per hour plus $.48 per mile for outside contracts.
Email resume to email@example.com, subject line: "FSPA job opening"
For questions, please call the FSPA Office at (810) 238-1350 x3