Celebrate Juneteenth with a Family Fun Day on Saturday June 18, 3 – 10 pm at Berston Field House. Support the community by taking part in this fun filled celebration with food, live music, DJs and kids activities throughout the day. Enjoy live performances from national touring musical acts including James Fortune, Big Daddy Kane, RL & Q(Host), and Midnight Star. Net proceeds benefit community arts programming.
Gates open at 3 pm rain or shine
Early Access $50 (2:30pm)
General Admission $40
Kids 12 and under FREE
Festival Lawn Seating. Bring your own blanket or chair.
All backpacks are prohibited unless they are needed for the carrying of medical devices and/or items for a baby/child. All bags/purses will be subject to being checked.
In the interest of our guests’ safety, the following items may not be brought into the event:
- Outside food or beverage of any kind
- Bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
- Toy or fake weapons
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Animals (except service animals)
- Video and/or sound recording devices including laptops, tablets, iPads and/or GoPros
- Umbrellas with pointed tips
- Bags or purses larger than 4" x 6" x 1.5"
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
- Laser pointers
- Artificial noisemakers
- Inflatable objects
- Aerosol cans
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System
- E-cigarettes are permitted for use only in designated smoking areas
- Marijuana and/or any other illegal substance
- Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
- Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter