About the Opportunity
The Flint School of Performing Arts (FSPA) is looking for a driven, dedicated, and enthusiastic Voice Instructor. Under the direction of the Voice Department Chair, the Voice Instructor provides instruction and coaching for all ages from beginning through advanced levels.
- Teach classes using the FSPA curriculum and, in collaboration with the department chair and faculty, a variety of additional methods and materials.
- Voice Lesson Instruction for all ages; beginning through advanced levels.
- Communicate regularly with FSPA Office staff regarding enrollment, attendance, schedule and other organizational issues.
- Communicate with students, parents, and/or guardians on a regular basis to ensure that their needs are met.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field and related teaching experience preferred
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written, and computer skills
- Ability to work with all ages, skill levels, and a diverse student pool
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external patrons
- Ability to maintain a calm and cheerful manner when under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits Information
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Discounts
- 401k Eligible
- Rate: $30.68 – $32.16/hour
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
**The Flint Institute of Music is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status**