Ballet & Modern Dance Accompanist
Under the direction of the Dance Department Chair, the Accompanist will provide music accompaniment for Ballet and Modern Dance Classes.
- Provide music accompaniment for students in ballet and modern dance classes.
- Receive cues from instructors on changing tempos, shifting dynamics and rhythms.
- Complete paperwork as requested by the FSPA Office.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Accomplished Musician.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all ages and a diverse student pool
- Ability to maintain a calm and cheerful manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits Information:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Discounts
For questions regarding our available positions, please contact Kyle Beath at 810-238-1350 x3129 or email@example.com
**The Flint Institute of Music is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status